Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is a full-time position to support members of our Senior Leadership Team. The primary function of this important role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to multiple executives, focusing on, though not limited to, the following:
- Managing multiple calendars to accurately reflect availability, including teleconference and video conference arrangements.
- Meeting preparation and coordination for internal and external meetings and events, including meeting rooms and related resources, dining arrangements.
- Facilitating communications within and between internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Travel arrangements including flights, ground transportation and accommodations for International and domestic travel; and providing executives with detailed itineraries.
- Coordinating materials and information for meetings, events, and conferences.
- Work with executives to keep them informed and updated on commitments and responsibilities; follow-up appropriately.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure deadlines and commitments are met.
- Timesheet and expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, credit card reconciliation, and reimbursements.
- Backup support to the front desk including telephone rollover and greeting visitors.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of executive support to multiple managers, or relevant administrative experience, in a professional office setting.
- Positive attitude, reliable, accountable, and flexible.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Prepare, disclose and professionally handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Detail oriented, organized, proactive, and a strong communicator.
- Proficient using Mac/OS X, Google Apps, and Office applications.
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Continuum is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of data, analytics, and visualization. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both focused and relaxed, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and with each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on things that have a global impact, whether it's modeling risk and detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism. We are part of a global community on the cutting edge of open source analytics, and our employees gain exposure and participate in all that.
Continuum developed Anaconda, the leading modern open source analytics platform powered by Python. Millions of users have adopted the Anaconda platform and growth continues to accelerate. Customers include more than 200 of the Fortune 500, 19 of the Fortune 25 and 8,000 universities around the world. Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Schlumberger, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Securities and Exchange Commission are among current industry leaders who rely on Anaconda. To learn more about the Anaconda platform, training and consulting services, visit www.continuum.io.
Bring insight to the world’s data
Never stop innovating on what we develop and how we bring that to market.
Employees first, customers second, investors third
Happy employees make customers successful and profitable; and that, in turn, creates returns for investors.
Enduring commitment to OSS and OSS community
OSS is the foundation of the company and will continue to be so.
Spirit of craftsmanship
Everything we do is done with quality in mind.
Easy to do business with
Let’s do our utmost to make our colleagues, customers and investors successful.
Commitment to Learning
Continuum Analytics provides excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability coverage and 401K plan. Many positions also include a stock option benefits. Our time off policy is flexible and we allow some level of remote work, depending on the project and teams.
Meet Some of Continuum Analytics's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering & Implementation
Duane and his team provide potential customers with sales insights, putting together presentations to explain how Continuum Analytics' products can help solve their problems.
Back to top