At Continuum you have an opportunity to change how data scientists and analysts use technology to make discoveries that solve the world's greatest challenges. You will be part of a growing company whose products connect the brightest minds with their data, while learning a great deal both from those you work with and the customers you support. Our team is innovative, passionate, fun and hardworking.
We are seeking an accounting professional to work out of our amazing downtown office in Austin, Texas. You should have experience in general bookkeeping, basic accounting processes, as well as A/R and A/P. You should be a self-starter, eager to learn. You will need to thrive in working in a dynamic and growing environment. Your primary role will be managing and processing financial information such as monthly invoices, income and expenses, bank statements, and supporting the monthly reconciliation process. You need to complete data entry with a high level of accuracy, recognize errors and omissions, and assist with other projects as needed. We are looking someone who wants to work out of our amazing office in downtown Austin, Texas.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
● Experience with Accounting ERP and Financial Management Software
● Day-to-day analysis and recording of financial transactions and records, including but not limited to: preparation and processing of customer invoices and payments, management of banking activity including deposits and outgoing wires, preparation of semi-monthly employee compensation for processing, including salaries and variable compensation, and other items as needed.
● Work with Project Managers to ensure project hours and expenses are recorded and tracked accurately
● Collaborate across departments as needed
● Prepare monthly account reconciliations and assist in month-end reviews of trial balances and variance analysis
● Prepare and review journal entries
● Manage and reconcile credit card and expense reimbursements
● Assist in the filing and maintaining of state and local tax returns
● Assist in the creation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
● Prepare monthly reports for management and Board of Directors
● Prepare and gather PBC items for all audits
● Education/Training o Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required o Must possess a solid knowledge of GAAP and a willingness to learn and react quickly. 3-5 years of experience either in accounting or finance
● Skills/Knowledge: Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required o Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail. Excellent quantitative and computer skills.
Analytical and mathematical knowledge with the ability to make sound decisions. Experience with government contracting (DCAA requirements and annual ICE reporting) will be considered a plus.
Meet Some of Continuum Analytics's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering & Implementation
Duane and his team provide potential customers with sales insights, putting together presentations to explain how Continuum Analytics' products can help solve their problems.
Back to top