We are looking for you, aTechnical Regulations Analyst (m/f/diverse), to support our area User Experience at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Evaluating and documenting the relevance of legal technical regulations (LTR) and standards for the Business Area (BA) product portfolio, in alignment with affected Segments, Markets, Products, and Projects
- Enrichment ofthe analysis documentation according to organizational and/ or product- and/ or project- and/ or process specific needs
- Analysis documentation to meet organizational, product, project, and process-specific needs
- Identifying specific relevant requirements and converting them into (Re-)usable Requirement Objects with relevance for a particular Product, Projector Process, optionally including a specific interpretation
- Providing support for clarification, such as addressing legal implications between various regions, by collaborating with a Continental Legal Counsel and/or Technical Regulatory (TR) Experts on technical issues
- Initiating the creation of a Common Interpretation
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
- Academic degree in science or adequate working experience in the analysis of technical regulations
- Knowledge of the Product portfoliowithin the assigned area (e.g., Business Area)
- Desirable knowledge of Legal Technical Regulations and National and International Standards
- Basic understanding of Process & IT know-how in Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Quality Management, Product Verification & Validation, and Product Homologation & Certification
- Business fluency English language skills ismandatory (written and spoken);proficiency in additional languages is appreciated
- Experience with DOORSis appreciated
- Analytical and structured workstyle
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in documentation
- Communication skills
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of 39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.