VP of Performance Strategy & Compensation
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health is one of the fastest growing companies at the intersection of healthcare, technology & content. We are transforming health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates patients to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
With over 400 employees today and set to rapidly double this over the next 18 months we are seeking a VP of Performance Strategy & Compensation leader to provide leadership, direction and alignment on our total reward strategy. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this candidate will in tandem with the CPO lead design of Global Compensation & Benefits and will play an important role in shaping the company performance measurement strategy. They will also help decide build vs buy on C&B technology & infrastructure, equity compensation, long term incentives, sales compensation amongst other things. This person will be comfortable in a very high growth organization and will need to demonstrate authorship and first principles thinking to shape a very compelling total rewards strategy for one of the fastest growing companies
We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. The VP of Performance Strategy & Compensation should embody these characteristics and more - strategic mind-set, adaptability and a strong influencer and communicator with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of leading the performance strategy & compensation function for a fast growing organization and have experience building these programs from the ground up. This person will have 8+ years of experience as a leader in a similar capacity, CCP certification and World at Work knowledge preferred.
- Author and design of total rewards strategy that supports our organization's strategic direction and goals
- Lead a comprehensive approach to compensation (general & sales), performance management, C&B tech and people analytics
- Develop communication materials, analytics and reporting to regularly present management the impact of total rewards strategy
- Lead Benefits design & administration, work with benefits broker and vendors and lead annual open enrollment and provide recommendations of program changes and participate in cost/benefit analysis of existing and new programs
- Closely work with the talent acquisition team on offers, build scale and automation of offer approvals
- Design and implement effective communications and education strategies regarding total rewards for the entire organization
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in and drive scalable operational improvement
- 8+ years of relevant performance strategy & compensation experience of which the last 2 should have been in high growth companies
- Deep understanding of C&B design, Performance Management, C&B tech & tools
- At least 4 years of leadership experience working with benefits brokers and vendors, experience leading surveys and conjoin analysis
- Solid partnership, influencing and communication skills with a demonstrable commitment to cross functional partnerships
- True understanding of people analytics, design of experiments, and leading complex programs across different functions
- Robust C&B, data and financial acumen and prior experience of creating compelling total compensation design
- Experience handling sales compensation and design, & working with sales leadership will be a plus
- World at work and other total rewards certifications and demonstrable commitment to learning and growth is a huge plus
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top