WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an excellent UX designer to join our product development team to help build as well as improve our educational media tools that patients and physicians use together. At ContextMedia, our mission is to empower people living with chronic conditions to make lifestyle and behavior changes - their experience with our smart TVs and tablets at the point-of-care plays an impactful role in achieving this ambitious goal. We're looking for an individual who gets excited about solving interesting, sophisticated, and unique problems, and wants their work to have a real impact on patient lives. From the product vision through execution, we need someone to join our team to perform research, define solutions, refine detailed user experiences, and collaborate with our technology team to make it all a reality.
In order to help further develop our product experiences and roadmap, we are looking for someone with the following skills and passions:
- At least 5 years of experience as a practicing designer
- Experience creating a design process with empathy for users, identified specific opportunities, sketched out compelling solutions, and worked with others to build product
- Hyper collaborative individual who works closely with a team and values others' contributions in a fun and fast paced environment
- Great communication with an agile team as well as driving the product vision with others in the organization
- An understanding of web technologies and mobile apps is also important for this role
- Experience with complex problem spaces and/or healthcare is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume along with portfolio link(s) and/or samples.
Back to top