WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
As an end to end mobile product company, we have designed and operate an impressive large-scale server/client platform to remotely manage thousands of Android tablets and Linux/Android media players, which facilitate real time communications, remote configuration, and a GUI player app for patients to view in the physician’s waiting room, exam room and infusion room. The technical recruiter will use their tech market expertise in order to attract the best and the brightest from the country’s top technology companies. They will be tasked with differentiating ContextMedia from all current and competing market opportunities by championing the mission, platform and the rare opportunity to work on end to end product design.
We want someone who has past experience managing the technical recruitment process for high-growth firms, with a focus on building the right team based on Culture, EQ and IQ. This person should have extensive knowledge of open source skills-based recruiting and demonstrated interest in keeping current with high tech industry news, companies and events. The right person is genuine, positive and friendly - yet relentless and communally competitive. Most importantly, we want someone with enthusiasm for the candidate experience, excitement for helping someone find their dream career, and a desire to look beyond the resume to hire individuals demonstrating potential and passion. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a technical recruiting role with a proven track record in hiring for high growth, product organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Full cycle recruitment for technical roles throughout the organization to include: Product, Engineering & Design;
- Utilize creative sourcing methods to attract top talent;
- Cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers to gain an understanding of forecasting for their hiring needs and alignment of best practices;
- Attend networking events, meetups, and other valuable recruiting outlets to stay current on market trends and innovate sourcing practices;
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to ensure a smooth, seamless candidate experience;
- Act as an internal and external facing member of the ContextMedia team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Back to top