Supply Chain Analyst
WHO WE NEED
The Field Operations group is responsible for the warehousing, fulfillment, outbound, and installation of our patient-information devices; managing some of the largest cost lines on our company P&L.
As our company grows, we must answer questions never considered before: Should we manage our own warehouses? What will the warehouse network of the future look like? How do we improve the outcomes for our members at the point of installation? What parts of the process should be in-house? What levers are there to reduce our outbound cost per member, and when should we pull them?
The Senior Supply Chain Associate is a new and important role. The team is currently comprised of subject matter experts who engage suppliers to enable our operations to run. We are looking for an experienced supply chain athlete to integrate into our existing team of SMEs to provide heavy lifting when it comes to analytical support and decision making. The Senior Supply Chain Associate will work on a prioritized list of projects for our Field Services and Logistics leads. The incumbent will become our “consigliere” - both teammate and advisor when it comes to making decisions through data.
Examples of questions our Sr. Supply Chain Associate will answer:
- How will our Field Services costs change over the next 18 months, taking into consideration our growth, updated contracts, potential new products, potential operating model changes, etc.
- How have lead times changed per supplier/product - how should that impact our inventory policy?
- If we were to acquire another company - how much more space would we require in the warehouse? How many more technicians should we have on our bench to install our products?
- How should we budget our entire team for the next 3 years? What are the largest factors that could impact that budget?
- What is the damage rate for our outbound and inbound logistics? Are our suppliers or shippers to blame? How has this changed over time?
- What are all of the “losses” we see as a group, what does that cost us? What are the 3 big projects that will eliminate those costs?
- Can we improve our service to end-customers while improving our working capital and cash flow positions?
Do you have 2-4 years in supply chain and/or logistics? Do you want to work with a tight-knit group of supply chain practitioners that you can grow with? Does the opportunity to discover new facts and present those impacts to a large audience excite you? Are you looking to have a direct impact on the company you work for? If so, we need to talk!
- Partner with Analytics department to “own” logistics and field services data
- Partner with the rest of Field Operations team to interpret facts and convert into reports and projects that will improve our efficiency and cost position
- Drive quality improvement through data analysis
- Develop monthly/weekly/quarterly reports and presentations to a wide audience (team-facing, internal customer-facing, supplier-facing, executive facing, etc.)
- Support ad-hoc analytical inquiries
- Proactively address supply issues and publish periodic inventory on hand reports and partner with Procurement, Field Services, and Manufacturing on all supply issues and build mitigation plans against low/ out of stock conditions.
- Provide input to the Procurement Team and Marketing in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to affect change through others by establishing strong bonds with a large set of people and teams
- Continuous Improvement exposure
- Strong affinity for operations and/or supply chain
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Self-motivated to take tasks from concept to design to execution, highlighting when direction is needed
- Proven leadership skills that drive organizational and KPI based results.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel proficiency required
- SQL is a plus
- BS/BA - Engineering, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Analytics, or any related discipline
- 2-4 years of supply chain work or exposure
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top