Sr. Manager of Lifestyle Research & Insights
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
As a member of the ContextMedia:Health Lifestyle (CMH) team, you will work as the strategic partner to the Lifestyle Sponsorship sales team to oversee measurement and ROI solutions for Lifestyle accounts, as well as conduct custom research to help the team evangelize the channel, and CMH in the industry. The Lifestyle division is a new, developmental business division focused on generating revenue from advertising categories outside of Rx, with particular emphasis on OTC, Retail, Health Insurance, Beauty, Food, and Vitamins/Nutritional Supplements. Lifestyle Sales is a team of (6) Sales Directors in NY and Chicago.
Our Lifestyle Research & Insights lead will work in tandem with our Lifestyle sales team to:
- Determine best approach to measuring campaign effectiveness with goal of developing ROI retail solutions;
- Source outside vendors to measure campaign effectiveness, manage ongoing relationship with vendors, and socialize new vendors with leadership team;
- Take lead in developing custom consumer/patient research and develop white papers that validate the POC channel and provide thought provoking case studies on the power of CMH;
- Provide strategic counsel to VP, Lifestyle Sales to ensure we are using the most optimal data partners to support advertising sales efforts;
- Interface and collaborate cross functionally to extrapolate insights for our team.
We are looking for resourceful individuals with strong strategic and creative skills, with the ability to translate a strategic plan into an executable road map – with a strong background in consumer and packaged goods. You are a quantitatively driven indiviudual with a story-telling acumen, blending both the art and science into actionable solutions for our sales team and have excellent oral and written communication skills . The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, self-starter who proactively thinks about opportunities and how to drive change, is goal oriented and can manage deadlines, with an ability to both negotiate and interface with outside vendors. You also must be comfortable in an ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top