SR. HR Business Partner
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. Achieving this bold, ambitious goal will also require strong thought leadership, cultivation of amazing culture and coaching of all levels of our organization.
Our Commercial Solutions team in NYC is focused on selling technology driven marketing solutions into the top pharmaceutical (lifesciences), research and CPG (lifestyles) companies and are growing at over 100% year over year. The HR Business Partner will be instrumental in helping to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You will be a champion of ContextMedia’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders on our Commercial Solutions team (100+ employees), to help them strengthen and build their organizations and take them to the next level.
- Partner closely with leadership and people managers for NYC office on all things people related such as: organizational change, compliance, engagement, talent management, etc.;
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors;
- Manage and facilitate organizational design changes and help support growth and and visioning;
- Assist with workforce planning and compensation strategies for sales teams;
- Utilize best practices and sound judgement to help leaders make difficult decisions
- Respond to employee concerns and conduct investigations as needed;
- Manage and facilitate the performance calibration process for the NYC teams;
- Coach and help the leaders design and execute succession plans for key roles across their organizations.
- Previous experience (8- 10 years) as an HRBP, partnering with high growth sales teams is a must;
- Sales compensation experience and ability to partner with Sales Ops is a must;
- Experience transforming sales functions to a highly consultative model is critical, in addition to having experience working with sales training vendors is desirable;
- High Growth, high tech HRBP experience is a must and a healthcare background is desirable but not a necessity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top