Sr. Data Engineer
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
At ContextMedia, we operate an ambitious, large scale server/client platform to remotely manage thousands of exam room tablets and waiting room media players for the doctor’s office which entails real time communications, remote content & app updates, and a graphical player app for patients to interact with. We want an engineer who not only understands data and its context but how that translates into tactical business objectives. The data engineer will join the product development and operations team to make a tangible impact on patients' lives with timely education in a positive, respectful, fast paced, and fun environment.
In order to drive actionable data-driven analysis and decision making, we are looking for someone with the following skills and passion:
- 3+ years of data analytics and product management experience including SQL or comparable querying language and graphical reporting tool
- Present metrics in a manner that is meaningful and actionable to business stakeholders including our leadership, software development, membership, sponsorship and media teams
- Maintain, validate, experiment for weekly, daily, monthly analytics including user engagement, ad impressions, session duration, touches, user funnels, and cohort analysis to improve business performance
- Design schemas that result in maximum value and performance across all data stores in the data warehouse
- Hands on writing, modifying, and debugging scripts and queries of analytics and report generation with MixPanel, SQL, and Tableau
- Technical expertise in RedShift, Docker, AWS (ECS, EC2)
- Conduct high level integration testing and feedback of new features and user flows as they related to actionable metrics
- Implement and integrate visualization tool such as Domo, Tableau, Looker, or Chart.io
- Conduct tests with data architecture improvements designed by engineering team to ensure reporting performance
- Exhaustive validation of metrics once collected including cross checking against alternative methods to collect the metric
- Salesforce, MySQL, Spotify Luigi, and Python are a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top