Solutions Deployment Specialist
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Deployment Operations team is responsible for overseeing the installation, registration and upkeep of our 100,000+ digital screens, PC players, Android tablets and interactive touchscreen wallboards in hospitals and healthcare practices nationwide.The Solutions Deployment Specialist (SDS) coordinates the installation of our media systems in facilities nationwide as we continue to expand our digital network with the help of third-party field technicians. The SDS team directly impacts the operational success of our business and acts as both an advisor and consultant to ContextMedia healthcare clients with autonomy and creativity. This position requires support through multiple methods of communications and provides remote technical guidance to 3rd party technicians while they are in the field. Imagine the ground crew who provided technical instructions to the flight crew of Apollo 13; our SDS do just this!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? HEAR FROM SDS TEAM MEMBERS - WATCH THIS VIDEO!
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware troubleshooting, networking concepts such as LAN, WAN, IP addresses, and networking hardware such as routers, switches, firewalls and cabling
- Unwavering focus on customer service and the ability to resolve product or service problems by clearly understanding the issue, determining the cause of the problem and explaining the best solution to solve it
- Passion for technology and how it is used today and will be used in the future, and a thirst for knowledge and learning
- A strong candidate must be able to exercise their own independent judgment and discretion in order to solve significant real-time problems
- Requires strong communication and collaboration skills with several other teams, such as on-boarding, sales and account management as well as externally with office managers, on-site IT contacts, and field technicians
- This person must take ownership of their work, be resourceful and able to think creatively. This position is ideal for someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top