WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
ContextMedia is looking to add a Solutions Architect to our Member Solutions team. The Solutions Architect will serve as a platform Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will provide internal and external technical expertise while working closely with cross-functional team members to solve technical implementation challenges for large healthcare systems. A strong ability to communicate complicated technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital for success in this role. If you want to use your IT superpowers to make a dent in the healthcare industry consider joining us as a Solutions Architect.
- Lead technical customer pre-sales discussions/engagements as they relate to integration solutions with the ContextMedia:Health Solutions platform.
- Own the relationship with IT at large Healthcare Systems and be the technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) consulting on all technical solutions through the entire implementation, delivery and support lifecycle.
- Work hand-in-hand with Context Media Health Sales teams to introduce our products to prospective clients and partners. Identify key customer technical challenges and develop strategies to resolve technical impediments to closing sales transactions.
- You will architect, design and consult on the implementation of our platform at hospital and healthcare organizations.
- You will be part of a cross-functional team to design and successfully drive the implementation plan. Post implementation you will remain the primary SME for all technical questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, informal, team-focused environments where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high. Comfortable presenting to both technical and executive audiences.
- Some travel required (10 – 15%).
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the information technology landscape - including Healthcare/Hospital systems infrastructure, security and networking.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in technology integration or proven related technical solution architect experience required.
- Familiarity with IT security challenges (risks and threats, authentication, authorization, certificates, encryption).
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Healthcare IT space.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills to drive implementation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top