Software Developer - Android
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our product development team at ContextMedia, our mission is to empower people living with chronic conditions to make lifestyle and behavior changes - their experience with our smart TVs and tablets at the point-of-care plays an impactful role in achieving this ambitious goal.
- 2-3 years experience with Android/Java.
- Ability to work with, maintain, and expand existing codebase.
- Experience working with other engineering teams (back-end, analytics, etc..) to build a larger platform.
- Experience with REST APIs and design principles a plus.
- Real-time embedded programming (C/C++) a plus.
- Confidence in recognizing inefficiencies in not just the immediate Android code, but the larger system.
- Work with team members to design/implement solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top