Senior Media Producer
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Senior Producer will work collaboratively within our Integrated Health Systems (IHS) sales team to create and support a completely customized patient experience for our large network opportunities. These systems range from multi-office healthcare networks to large hospital systems and often require a quick turnaround, high-touch approach. This person will work with a diverse audience within each system and address their unique patient communications needs, including video and graphic content creation, to produce the best patient experience for our IHS members. Additionally, they will partner with IHS sales executives to develop pre-sale demos and other media related initiatives that will help secure new member systems.
We are seeking a world-class thinker/maker with 5+ years of hands-on video production experience excelling in concept development with a special focus on studio and field production. Must exhibit high level design chops with exceptional attentiveness to detail and finish, as well as a serious talent in "making" content, quickly utilizing different production styles, motion graphic elements, titles, and of course, film-making. We need someone with a passion for pushing boundaries and exploring uncharted territory in order to embrace and promote a culture of innovation. Must possess excellent technical and executional skills with audio/video recording, editing, and production software including Adobe Creative Suite; experience working on a corporate marketing team and/or in conjunction with sales is a huge plus. Finally, must understand different perspectives and be interested in utilizing media as a powerful communication tool for a greater purpose.
- Plan, develop and coordinate implementation of rolling video production schedule
- Create style guides, templates, scope documents and work instructions to be used by each respective group/team for each type of project/video
- Produce videos including format, design, editing, preparation of storyboards, lighting, establishing audio levels, camera operation and creation of graphics
- Develop and maintain workflow processes and standards for video deliverables
- Collaborate with multiple groups and teams to conceptualize and design the scripts for the videos
- Work with content editors to understand the specific needs of CMH members and how to communicate them visually
- Stay current with technology and best-practices to provide strategic direction to leadership, outlining the continual evolution of video usage
- Consistently seek and implement ways to improve the look, feel and design of our content
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate progress
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top