Senior DevOps Engineer
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
At ContextMedia, we remotely manage thousands of patient education systems – waiting room TVs, exam room tablets, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points. We frequently push content and features that make a positive difference in patient/doctor interaction. We're looking for an individual who can evolve our infrastructure as we continue to add thousands more tablets and media players. This person will sit and work closely with developers and QA.
A typical week for the DevOps engineer includes:
- Reporting and reviewing platform metrics
- On-call rotation, along with developers, on platform issues.
- Deploying new services onto AWS and HIPAA compliant cloud providers.
- Improving deployment automation of infrastructure and services as well as improving infrastructure in general.
- Refining automated alerting on key metrics.
- Work on turning our media players and tablets into "plug-in" appliances.
- Work directly with developers and VP of Engineering on the infrastructure roadmap.
The right person thoroughly understands networking, linux systems administration, and believes the right way to manage growing complexity is through automation. It's a plus if you have experience with Docker, Jenkins, Chef, and/or HIPAA compliance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top