WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
At ContextMedia, we own and operate thousands of media devices in physician practices nationwide - smart screens in waiting areas, tablets in the exam rooms, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points - all with the goal of patient education and improving patient outcomes. The Business Systems team is accountable to ensure we have the right products, processes and technology in place to support not only our device network, but also how effectively we're able to scale the business to meet demand and expand both internationally and into deeper health care services to improve patient outcomes.
The Scrum Master provides leadership to the Business Systems Engineers and Product Managers by coaching the team in Agile principles and offers practices that they’ve seen be most effective in breaking down projects into manageable features, breaking those down into user stories, ensuring acceptance criteria and QA/UAT requirements are met, and managing the progress of each sprint to successful feature delivery. We utilize constant backlog maintenance, good user story development and estimation, and sprint planning and retrospective meetings. The ScrumMaster is a key role to the success of our objectives and product roadmaps, ensuring the engineers have what they need to be successful in delivering features, and the product and business teams have the information they need to set and manage expectations.
• Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Owns the Agile process; Helps coach and mentor the team on Agile principles and best practices
• Works with internal and external team roadblocks to project and feature delivery
• Identifies improvement opportunities and looks externally for best practices in order to increase customer satisfaction, quality and business value
• Surfaces and assesses all schedule risk and communicates accordingly
• Tracks and communicates team metrics and sprint/release progress to teams and management
The Ideal Candidate has:
• 4+ years as Scrum Master in fast-paced software companies utilizing Agile methodologies
• Demonstrated and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and collaborating with team members
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM) preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family