Sales Operations Specialist
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Sales Operations Organization helps ContextMedia:Health maintain a competitive edge, optimize sales force effectiveness and achieve consistent sustainable sales success. Our highly skilled Sales Operations team will provide data trend analysis and insight development leading to the basis for key decision making and profitability growth for the organization.
The Sales Operation Specialist helps drive sales efficiencies within the sales organization through work flow design, and data analysis. The Specialist will strategically work with sales leadership to identify opportunities and create processes around new improvements. The role will also assist in development of internal process improvement initiatives related to budget, forecasting and compensation; works with Manager to assist with revenue and budget analysis and trending reports.
- Must have extensive experience in Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Experience in SQL and Tableau preferred
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Calendar preferred
- Understanding of complex sales processes is needed
- Passion for data review and analytics creation
- Capacity to investigate and diagnose performance gaps and establish triggers to proactively identify
- Ability to identify best-practices and optimize processes
- Work effectively on multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top