WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
At ContextMedia, we own and operate thousands of media devices in physician practices nationwide - smart screens in waiting areas, tablets in the exam rooms, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points - all with the goal of patient education and improving patient outcomes. The Business Systems team is accountable to ensure we have the right products, processes and technology in place to support not only our device network, but also how effectively we're able to scale the business to meet demand and expand both internationally and into deeper health care services to improve patient outcomes.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst provides leadership and quality control to the Business Systems Team Engineers and Product Managers as we develop and launch new features in Salesforce, integrate Salesforce with external partners, and integrate our systems with our data warehouse. We utilize constant backlog maintenance, good user story development and estimation, and sprint planning and retrospective meetings. The QA Analyst is a critical role that guarantees the success of delivering the project, as well as estimating the testing effort required in the design and execution of the project features. The person in this role works with cross-functional teams including the Business Systems Engineers, the device Engineers, Product Managers and business stakeholders to ensure we're delivering features expected from the project and product roadmap.
• Apply software quality practices to design and drive quality and testability of SaaS systems like Salesforce, web services/APIs, ETL tools and event logging
• Lead quality activities for complex projects and processes (act as a single point of contact for QA)
• Leverage best practices and technologies for quality assurance testing from internal stakeholders and external resources
• Coordinate technical dependencies with other teams required for testing
• Participate in the definition of project objectives and provide testing estimates in the design and sprint planning
• Mentor others on quality methods and techniques
The Ideal Candidate has:
• BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent related experience
• 3+ years direct experience as a QA Analyst for application integration and/or application product releases with SaaS applications and custom built apps and web services
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including web and mobile applications
• Must be able to work in front end and back end QA environment
• Extensive experience in cloud-based database testing – MySQL, Postgres, Amazon Redshift, ETL tools
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities and be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a rapidly expanding environment and be able to work on multiple project streams simultaneously
• Must have demonstrable knowledge of QA best practices, solid understanding of Agile, and QA tools for front end and back end testing
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family