Project Manager, Media
Who We Are
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
Who We Need
Can you exhaustively track, analyze, and juggle an impressively large project pipeline? Are you an operational guru capable of bringing organization to even the most fast-paced production environment?
The Media Production Team is a high-output, fully functional unit creating high quality videos, images, graphics, and artwork for use on our patient education networks. The Project Manager is responsible for the organization and success of the Media Production Team. He or she provides tactical project management support, working with producers and editors to push each production from planning to final delivery and hitting deadlines.
We need a self-starter with the capacity to break and create processes that will achieve the utmost project efficiencies. Must possess excellent organizational skills with a focus in bringing order to projects and accountability to stakeholders.
- Plan, develop and coordinate the implementation of resources to a rolling video production schedule
- Track and manage more than 30+ simultaneous projects in the pipeline
- Implement digital project management tools to grow and scale with the team’s capacity and report on successes and weaknesses
- Collaborate with multiple project stakeholders to keep the team accountable to executing on deadline
- Continually reassess priorities to form alignment with goals/external dependencies or resources
Back to top