Product Support Engineer
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
At ContextMedia, we remotely manage thousands of patient education systems – waiting room TVs, exam room tablets, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points. We frequently push content and features that make a positive difference in patient/doctor interaction. We're looking for an individual who can support all our product. This person will sit and work closely with developers and QA.
A typical week for the Product Support engineer includes:
- CMH Product Knowledge
- Triage and investigate the issues reported by internal teams as level3 support.
- Work with Development ,QA and Product managers to solve the issue.
- Document and create knowledge base.
- Must be self organized and take ownership of support issues/tickets and provide solutions with urgency.
- Monitor production alerts and on call rotation with other team members.
- Linux, Cloud /AWS and Database knowledge is a huge plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top