Product Hardware Specialist
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Product Operations Team is responsible for supporting the organization in a number of different ways including; product hardware research/manufacturing, vendor management, product deployment, & Hardware R&D.
The Product Hardware Specialist (PHS) will work closely with our Product, Membership, Finance and Sponsorship teams to own various crucial aspects of our business. Included is the methodology and process used for how we prep, manage and deploy each of our products in the field including the software prep and finished hardware components. The PHS will also act as a technical liaison to our vendors and manufacturing partners as we continue to refresh and update our product offering. The PHS must also understand and make recommendations towards the non-technical components necessary to deploy our products such as mounting, cabling and hardware. Holistically the PHS role is diverse and dynamic in nature and often times the individual is looked upon as a go-to for product based questions.
We need someone with an affinity for technology and is able to take on projects that require clear communication and completion in a timely manner. The individual must also have a sense of hustle and creativity when problem-solving and developing solutions for our Members. It’s a plus if you have a background in hardware, networking, IT support, Android tinkering and WiFi deployments. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, takes ownership of their work, is humble in nature, and is a strong communicator.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Own the hardware lifecycle of certain products within ContextMedia’s hardware portfolio;
- Manage the R&D process forhardware decisions across our portfolio;
- Manage and execute the hardware certification process for each product within our portfolio;
- Own the end to end process of working with key internal and external stakeholders to gather product requirements;
- Coordinate with our Product Operations team to operationalize the installation, sourcing, and fulfillment of hardware within your Portfolio;
- Build, publish, and maintain requirements/spec documentation;
- Collaborate with our Product Manufacturing team to mass produce custom hardware where applicable;
- Own the end to end communication of hardware decisions, changes, modifications to the rest of the business.
- Experience with hardware R&D, testing, and implementation;
- 2+ years controlling a portion of the manufacturing process for hardware products is ideal;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
Back to top