Partnership Success Manager
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, executing and managing strategic partnerships and M&A opportunities. This position will work closely with the VP of Strategic Partnerships to build sustainable processes and infrastructure that will support a growing team while driving the execution of key projects and initiatives that add value in various facets of the business. The role will be responsible for setting up a disciplined yet flexible management process for the full lifecycle of initiatives, measurement and status reporting and require collaboration with both internal teams (product, marketing, media, sponsorship, finance, etc) and external stakeholders to ensure flawless delivery on new and pilot projects. This individual will also be continuously seeking and executing upon growth opportunities with those partners. This role will ensure the creation of a sustainable practice of co-creation of value with partners and supports the organization's culture of innovation to drive true business growth.
- Excellent project management skills;
- Business case development skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines;
- Natural ability to build relationships, be empathetic, and have a also a keen balance of right and left brain thinking;
- Experience with executing content partnerships & marketing partnerships is a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience with a proven track record in a mix of consulting, innovation, business / corporate development roles at leading companies preferred;
- MBA degree and PMP designation preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top