Oncology Project Coordinator
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The ContextMedia Patient Engagement team is focused on the growth of our network of patient education services. Our network currently serves millions of patient visits per year and is growing rapidly with the outreach of the patient engagement team. Growing the network is an essential part of achieving our mission of driving improved health outcomes by delivering industry leading innovations to medical practices nationwide.
- A Bachelor degree required
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, and PPM
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
- Proven work experience as project manager or project coordinator
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Builds trust and develops rapport with project stakeholders
- Competent with multiple communication vehicles and can choose right medium for the right audience
- Capable of managing a wide network of relationships.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top