Manager of PR & Social Media
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
Our goal is to solve simple and complex marketing problems in a highly collaborative and creative fashion leading to measurable results. We will put the highest priority on finding people who are passionate, team focused, highly principled and believe in the power of ideas.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in leading, developing, planning and overseeing the execution of the public relations, social media and image building strategies. This individual will provide leadership to corporate, commercial and membership areas. This role will work closely with sales and marketing leaders across both commercial and membership marketing teams and also with senior leaders from a corporate perspective.
- Strategy Creation - directing consumer and B2B PR and social strategies across the ContextMedia:Health platform;
- Build and foster business relationships;
- Oversee critical health care, business and investor media relation contacts;
- Manage any external agency resources;
- Build and lead a team with the appropriate mix of talent and skills to drive innovation and performance;
- Project Management - strong leadership of driving projects from start to finish;
- Build metrics driven plans;
- Deliver exceptional results.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top