Manager, Custom Design Team
Who We Are:
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
Who We Need:
The Media Customization Specialist Team creates a white label experience for our Member physician practices through the design of customized information graphics showcased on our digital media products. Our team places value on the quality of design with a personalized voice and brand; but paired with a sense of urgency for execution. We wake up every day passionate about delivering relevant, customized content at both a national and local level, and we are looking for a leader who drives operational excellence each and every day.
As a Manager, your success will be determined by serving and empowering the Media Customization Specialist team through training, mentorship, communication, and understanding how to mix media quality with delivering on the deadline while also developing and growing a team of world class designers.The ideal candidate will introduce and execute automation and organizational ideas that improve our process along with the design standards needed to exceed the expectation of our Members. A leader at ContextMedia is expected to take initiative, bring a diverse voice, be fearless in trying new ways to enhance our service and take ownership over outcomes aligned with business objectives.
- Prior management experience in a design related field; experience scaling a team is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Proven experience working in a highly collaborative environment and partnering with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience adapting and designing for a variety of mediums (TV, digital, etc); graphic design preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), HTML, CSS, and stock image libraries
- Sincere passion for ContextMedia’s mission and ambitious goals
Back to top