Logistics and Operations Associate
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Field Operations group is responsible for the warehousing, fulfillment, outbound, and installation of our patient-information devices; managing some of the largest cost lines on our company P&L.
As our company grows, we must answer questions never considered before: Should we manage our own warehouses? What will the warehouse network of the future look like? How do we improve the outcomes for our clients at the point of product installation? What parts of the process should be in-house? What levers are there to reduce our outbound cost per client, and when should we pull them?
The Logistics and Operations Associate is a new and critical role. As our operations continue to scale, our attention turns toward a more rigorous “run the business” mindset. We need someone who will address day-to-day concerns of our internal customers (sales teams), and use the data from those issues/concerns to promote the health and opportunity of our business.
The Logistics and Operations Associate will create reports and present them to key stakeholders. You will design and execute a prioritized set of continuous improvement projects to eliminate roadblocks to executional excellence. You will also be responsible for addressing business-critical issues with our suppliers on a daily basis. Lastly, you will support the supply chain group with ad hoc analysis and help as new projects arise (integrating new suppliers, transitioning potential acquisitions, etc.)
Are you interested in developing a career in supply chain and logistics? Do you want to work with a tight-knit group of supply chain experts that have the time to develop your skills? Are you looking to have a direct impact on the company you work for?
If so, we need to talk!
- Address internal customer concerns by working with internal and supplier resources to measure and eliminate issues.
- Create and lead continuous improvement projects to reduce the number of supplier issues.
- Work with Business Operations and Strategy Analysts to develop reports that will be shared at multiple levels of the organization.
- Share reports with key internal teams and field questions and issues to enable sr. members of the team to execute with suppliers.
- Support ad-hoc requests of the business
- Work closely with the Hardware engineering team to manage SKU changes and to help with our inventory policy.
- Work closely with our sales and product teams to redefine our bill of materials to support and efficient MRP system.
- Help develop, evolve, and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for Warehousing and Asset Management processes.
- Authorized to work in the US;
- High attention to detail;
- Comfortable with the changing priorities of a high-growth company;
- Excellent analytical skills (excel manipulation: data cleansing, pivot tables, pareto's, histograms, etc. required);
- Self-motivated and able to drive results quickly;
- Experience in developing and reporting on KPIs and metrics;
- Solutions oriented and able to identify critical paths with identified risks and create sustainable process;
- College degree in engineering, operations, supply chain highly desired;
- Interested in a career in supply chain and operations - you need to have the passion!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top