Leadership Recruiting Director
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. The Leadership Recruiting Director should embody these characteristics and more - empathy, adaptability and a strong influencer and communicator with all levels of an organization. There is no greater reward than seeing the candidates you have placed have a significant and positive impact on the business.
This role will be fully responsible for owning and executing the executive level searches (Director, Vice President and Senior Vice President) across all teams in the company. This individual will need to be well-versed in all aspects of executive search including creative sourcing techniques, candidate generation and development, client management, and offer extensions.
- Conduct research to map target companies and develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how to recruit talent;
- Create robust search strategies that will identify and attract the best and brightest among the executive talent pool;
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and the executive leadership of ContextMedia;
- Contribute to the knowledge base of ContextMedia as a whole, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles;
- Own the recruitment process end-to-end; source, screen, on-site interviews, lead and participate in debriefs, perform reference checks, and present/negotiate employment offers.
- 7 - 10 years of experience hiring for senior, executive level positions either as part of a boutique search firm; or as part of an in house executive recruiting team for high growth companies;
- Proven track record of superior client service;
- Solid partnership with executives to provide professional guidance and support for those less familiar with the in-depth process of executive search;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Enjoyment of managing multiple searches between different departments simultaneously;
- Invigorated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced recruiting culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top