Help Desk Manager
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The mission of Technology Services is to support our employees who are relentlessly working to improve health outcomes by impacting millions each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide. As a Help Desk Manager in Technology Services, you will be instrumental in the administration and setting the support policies for the organization. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership of their work, is resourceful in their problem-solving skills and is able to think creatively. This individual will work together with a team to provide both local and remote support for all of our employees and will take on projects that will require clear communication and completion in a timely manner. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one holistic technology stack.
ContextMedia places emphasis on delivering white-glove customer service. Therefore, it is imperative for the Help Desk Manager to place value on detail; but also pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Technology Services is looking for people who have compassion and empathy for their teammates and a natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage our team of Desktop Support Analysts.
- Develop and maintain support policies and procedures, including white-glove and standard SLAs.
- Develop and implement guidelines for the deployment and management of systems and software.
- Provide onsite, phone, email, and chat support for end user systems and applications
- Train, coach, and mentor team members including career development.
- Develop reports, metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to provide high level overview of the support experience.
- Oversee staff activities
- Provide tier II/III support as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise IT role.
- 3+ years of experience managing people in multiple locations.
- Experience with supporting a macOS environment with small install bases of Windows.
- Experience with Google Apps for Business, including comprehensive knowledge of Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups.
- Working knowledge of VoIP (Cisco, Shoretel) and V/C systems.
- Comfortable with managing and manipulating directory systems (AD, LDAP).
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks and wireless networking.
- Experience with a ticket based support platform.
- Experience in communication and collaboration technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of IT support principles.
- Ability to launch new initiatives quickly and effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top