Head of Insights and Analytics
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Sales Operations Organization will help ContextMedia:Health maintain a competitive edge, optimize sales force effectiveness and achieve consistent sustainable sales success. Our highly skilled Sales Operations team will provide data trend analysis and insight development leading to the basis for key decision making and profitability growth for the organization.
The Head of Insights & Analytics will work on high impact projects utilizing big data analytics and machine learning to improve outcomes. The team works in quick iterations, using techniques and algorithms best suited for solving the organizations challenges. You will develop data visualizations and provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new creative analytic solutions that will become a part of our core deliverable. You and your team will research, design implement and validate cutting edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes. The Head of Insights & Analytics will report to the VP of Sales Operations.
- Programming language such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, Matlab, SQL
- Machine Learning: using computers to improve as well as develop algorithms
- Statistical analysis: understand and work around possible limitations in models
- Predictive modelling: most of the big data problems are towards being able to predict future outcomes
- Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis
- Minimum of 3 yrs management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top