Franchise Sales Director
Who We Are:
ContextMedia is a health information services company, building and installing digital media technologies to deliver lifestyle education to patients to improve health outcomes during their physician visits. Headquartered in Chicago, we are the fastest-growing company in the industry impacting 30 M patient visits each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide.
ContextMedia is a high-growth entrepreneurial organization where hustle and grittiness is in our DNA. We're creative problem-solvers who fight until we win. Our close-knit team works in a non-hierarchical organization with transparent communication and individual ownership over outcomes. ContextMedians are fun, passionate and authentic -- striving for excellence.
Who We Need:
Our Membership Sales team focuses on consultatively selling our products in physician practices and hospital networks across the country and possibly, globally. Teams are organized as a combination of size of the practice or network - small, medium and large practices, as well as by the specialty they serve - cardiology, gastroenterology, oncology etc. We are looking for a Sales Director who can own what we call a Franchise - a group of member practices of varying sizes and specialties. In this role, the incumbent would manage a team of Sales Managers and Patient Engagement Specialists - PES (Sales Representatives). We have an ambitious goal to transform healthcare and are looking for Sales Leaders who are very comfortable operating in ambiguous environments, can define, redefine and question sales metrics in an environment where things are being built from scratch and then drive a high performing sales team to execute flawlessly. Our mission is to transform healthcare globally by making sure that actionable health information reaches the right patients at just the right time and this role is a key component in helping to realize that.
There are four key components to success in this role:
- Sales Excellence and Customer Obsession: We need a first principles driven sales leader who will increase the team effectiveness by recognizing opportunities for new approaches. She/He will identify winning strategies and scale those insights throughout the Franchise and possibly throughout the Member Sales org. We are a Member-First environment and we need leaders who will operate that way. We believe in a kid-glove approach for our members. This role will also develop and implement best practices for member interaction, sales and services.
- Growth Mindset and Strong Cross-functional collaboration: We need a strong general manager who goes above thinking of just sales to thinking about how to grow market share. The pursuit of this goal requires strong communication and collaboration with a variety of internal teams. For example:
- partner with onboarding and account management for the best-in-class member experience
- a data-driven partnership with sales operations to better identify opportunities
- a strong feedback partnership with Product teams to shape product development in support of client needs
- a tied-at-the hip partnership with your HR partner to make sure we’re aligning our growth needs with an effective people plan and have an organization built to scale
- A strategic partnership with Marketing and Strategic Partnerships to advance market share and client education goals
Effectively view these teams as additional resources in your toolkit and use them appropriately in a collaborative way.
- Solve for tomorrow while executing for today: We need a leader who can think about how the function/role of our PES’ need to scale/evolve to meet the needs of the business for tomorrow and relentlessly push/advocate for those changes. At the same time, we like our leaders to be involved in the day-to-day execution without losing focus on the KPIs or outcomes that matter today - no easy task!!
- Build, coach and develop a world class team: Over and above all, we want a big leader in this role. Someone who has a keen eye to spot exceptional talent, coach them to excellence and build a strong Sales team. We want the leader to guide the team through creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of ContextMedia to our members
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have between 10-12 years of experience in Sales including at least 5 years managing large teams of sales reps + other managers . We want a strong operator who has strong grasp of operational metrics, can work backwards from business goals to define those metrics and can drive the team to excellence in achieving those goals.
You must be a problem-solver, exhaustive, and customer-centric. We strongly believe in white-glove service for our member physician practices and we need a strong storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of platforms like ours to members. This leader should be able to coach and develop their team to translate insights, product information, and data into member value.
We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar high, enjoys the autonomy and responsibility of owning fast growth, and thrives in an energetic team environment.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top