WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The foundation of ContextMedia is our family - the team that we build, develop and grow with. We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. ContextMedia is seeking a highly motivated, proactive, problem solver, that is obsessed with improving efficiencies and dedicated to excellence.
As the Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief People Officer, you will partner closely with the People team and other cross functional teams that are driven by a shared purpose- to move ContextMedia forward. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a support role, with demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, technical aptitude, strong ability to prioritize and shift when necessary, exceptional written and verbal communication skills and prior experience flawlessly executing on administrative tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Heavy calendar management while prioritizing schedules and meetings through collaboration with entire support team organization wide;
- Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements for Chief People Officer, with occasional travel- up to 25% to NYC;
- Support the CPO by acting as proxy for communications as authorized and necessary;
- Execution and planning of special, ad hoc projects including, events, off sites, leadership meetings, etc.
- Effectively juggle multiple, disconnected tasks and manage deadlines with speed and grace;
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts to provide the utmost level of support.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top