Director, Product Partnerships
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, executing and managing strategic partnerships. This position will work closely with the VP of Strategic Partnerships to define the content partnership strategy, acquire health content (videos, infographics) and establish partnerships with patient advocacy organizations, medical societies, content licensors, associations, etc. The role will primarily collaborate with our content and membership teams to understand the greatest areas of content need to make an impact on our organization. Furthermore, extraordinary business acumen and a filter for unique ways to drive value will be needed for this individual to be successful.
ContextMedia is looking for an individual who has the ability to independently source, design, manage and execute content alliances and other creative media outlets that drive the value for these teams.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines;
- Possess strong executive presence and relationship-building skills;
- Familiarity with structuring and negotiating content licensing relationships and related programs
- Manage contractual, operational and financial details with partners in order to best represent ContextMedia;
- Minimum 5 years experience with a proven track record with a unique mix of business development, not-for-profit, entrepreneurial roles preferred;
- MBA degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top