Director of Workplace Experience
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
First impressions do matter and our Workplace Experience team helps to bring our spaces to life in both NYC & Chicago. The Workplace Operations team will be mission critical as ContextMedia builds and maintains office spaces that will facilitate some of the world's most cutting edge innovation.
Do you get excited about searching for new ways to motivate internal employees? Does improving workplace efficiency get you excited? This is a brand new role, due to hyper growth and will be a critical component to our continued success. The Director of Facilities will be extremely comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment with a true passion for helping make ContextMedia a great place to come to work every day. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of service experience and 5+ years of people management experience, with an emphasis on strategic operational facilities management, extensive experience developing world class infrastructures with a service mentality and customer focused thought process.
- Work with Workplace Experience team to help build and deliver excellent workplace experiences and spaces that promote workplace efficiency;
- People Manager, directly managing the Office Manager;
- Participate in new office move and help facilitate decisions around space planning and analysis;
- Partner with Executive Leadership for all office service programs and projects;
- Partner with outsourced facilities service vendors to ensure best practices are being created;
- Continuously find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top