Director of Sales Operations
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Sales Operations Organization will help ContextMedia maintain a competitive edge, optimize sales force effectiveness and achieve consistent sustainable sales success. Our highly skilled Sales Operations team will provide data trend analysis and insight development leading to the basis for key decision making and profitability growth for the organization.
The Director Of Sales Operations, overseas a team of Sales Operations Analysts & Specialists that support ContextMedia's investments in sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, designing, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation. Reporting to the Vice President Sales Operations, the Director will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Minimum five years of Sales Operations or Sales Operations management experience;
- Experience designing implementing territory segmentation, lead allocation, compensation design;
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, SQL, Excel, Tableau;
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA or graduate degree a plus;
- Experience presenting to executive level audiences;
- Ability to create a performance and metrics focused culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top