Digital Asset Manager
Who We Are:
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
Who We Need:
ContextMedia is looking for a Digital Asset Manager to serve our Media Team. From asset ingestion through delivery, the Digital Asset Manager will own the entire process critical to serving our mission of connecting patients and audiences with the most relevant media to make better health decisions.
The Digital Asset Manager will:
- Maintain the asset library and the corresponding metadata
- Control traffic and organize usage
- Coordinate technical needs with production and licensing teams
- Prepare assets for broadcast and internal needs
- Positively impact content relevance scores for our media library and thereby drive up patient engagement scores
- The DAM will serve as main resource for all library inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 - 3 years experience in Photography studio, Asset Management or Digital Media.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Photoshop and related Adobe Creative Suite programs, Digital Asset Management, Excel and image archiving.
- Minor image editing experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- General knowledge of video, image, and other media file formats and quality measures.
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
Back to top