Clinical Solution Strategist & Market Evangelist
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
Are you inspired to improve patient outcomes? Are you excited by the opportunity to move a market by shaping product strategy and educating the clinical trial ecosystem? If so, the Life Sciences, R&D team would like to meet you.
The Life Sciences, R&D team is looking for an industry visionary who can guide our product innovation to improve the clinical trial recruitment, enrollment and retention process for patients, providers and sponsors.
The candidate will work closely with industry advisors (Patients, Trial Investigators, Pharma, CRO, etc.) to help design and evolve the solution. In addition, this role will act in a market visionary role by speaking at conferences, participating in key commercial meetings and participating in general market awareness activities.
- Strong understanding of the clinical trial ecosystem including the Sponsor, Subject, CRO, Central Lab, Academic Research, Patient Advocacy & Regulatory;
- Well networked with leaders in the Health & Life Sciences industries;
- Strategic clinical trial marketing and/or recruitment experience at a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Clinical Research Organization;
- Comfortable and effective public speaker;
- Proven track record of success with strong industry references;
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper-growth organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Back to top