Accounts Receivable Analyst
WHO WE ARE
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
WHO WE NEED
The Finance & Accounting Team works to develop financial operations and infrastructure to stay ahead of the 200%+ growth of our company. We look for individuals who are highly collaborative, analytical and excited to take on new challenges every day. You are highly driven, hungry to learn and will thrive in a fast paced, hyper growth environment. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience in an accounts receivable or finance role, and strong proficiency in Excel and with data entry and Google tools.
- Review media contracts for completeness ensure all billing information is accurate;
- Work with internal sales team to identify and resolve billing issues;
- Accountable for meeting billing and month-end accounting deadlines;
- Process monthly invoices for customers through NetSuite accounting system;
- Pull accounts receivable reports and follow up with clients on past due invoices;
- Ensuring that back up documentation to support billing is reviewed and accurate: POP's, Affidavits and Location Lists are supplied, and customer's requirements are maintained;
- Work with Media Agencies to resolving billing disputes as needed;
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing requested supporting documentation required for audit;
- Create weekly A/R reports for management (DSO, Cash Forecast, AR Flash, AR Aging, etc.)
- Record daily cash entries into accounting software;
- Provide ad-hoc billing reports to management, finance and sales teams when necessary;
- Participate in department meetings, in-service trainings and workshops necessary to perform job functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the ContextMedia family.
Meet Some of ContextMedia's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that ContextMedia’s programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top