3D Generalist for Medical Animation
Who We Are:
ContextMedia:Health improves health outcomes for patients, providers and life science companies. We provide technologies incorporating hardware, software and media content that educates, empowers and activates people living with a chronic condition to improve their quality of life. With presence in 25,000 healthcare practices nationally, we continue to scale 265% YOY and have been recognized by Forbes, Crain's and Inc for our culture, business growth and innovation.
We are a group of creative problem-solvers - with hustle and grit in our DNA - who fight until we win, and do so collaboratively. We believe in communication with transparency, purpose before self and ownership over outcomes.
Who We Need:
The 3D Generalist for Medical Animation personifies an all-in-one creative agency. You will work closely with our content production team to create cutting-edge, medical media for our patient-education network. We need someone with strong story-telling and visual communication skills to accurately and effectively communicate medical concepts to patients of varying specialties. Our suite of educational products requires a multi-faceted skillset that includes research, animation, modeling, lighting, texturing, and compositing.
ContextMedia places emphasis on delivering best-in-class health related media. Therefore, it is imperative for the 3D Generalist to place value on quality design; but also pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Our 3D Generalists’ impact is inspiring; what is created is viewed by thousands of patients across the country, helping to inform them about their healthcare providers, and how to make better healthcare and lifestyle decisions.
- Degree in medical illustration or digital media; strong foundation in biomedical sciences preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in 3D modeling, 3D animation, and video editing
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software
- Proficiency in After Effects compositing
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere a plus!
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on multiple projects of varying complexity and deadlines
- A commitment to quality and innovation
- Sincere passion for ContextMedia’s mission and ambitious goals
Back to top