Senior Product Manager
Contactually is hiring a Product Manager to lead the design, build, and release of our suite of CRM products for professional services. The product manager will work closely with a cross-functional designers, engineers, other product managers, and report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll be doing
- Talking to customers - active, inactive, cancelled, you name it - to understand and articulate end-user problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve
- Developing and testing hypotheses for new features - creating wireframes, writing user stories, and working with cross-functional teams of designers, developers, product managers, and customer-facing roles to vet, build, and ship
- Collecting and analyzing data on product utilization to help inform feature development.
- Maintaining the product backlog to ensure designers and developers always have clear acceptance criteria for upcoming work
- Triaging and prioritizing bug reports and new feature requests that come in from current + potential customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Communicating priorities and deadlines to team members and users; helping QA testers proactively plan for new feature releases
- Participating in all product team meetings, including daily standups, sprint kickoffs, retrospectives, and planning sessions
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager for a SaaS product
- Extreme, borderline-psychotic attention to detail. You noticed that only one of the above bullet points ended with a period and you almost stopped reading this job description as a result.
- Product intuition - you understand what makes a product work and a user base grow
- Unyielding integrity when it comes to shipping high-quality, beautiful, usable software
- Bias for experimentation and rapid iteration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Patience, focus, and resolve - you finish what you start and aren’t distracted by shiny objects
- Deep technical understanding of how modern web and mobile applications work
- A strong, established track record of building and shipping web and mobile SaaS products
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using the tools of the trade (e.g. Jira, Balsamiq, Github, or equivalent)
Back to top