Sales Development Representative
Contactually helps thousands of professionals around the world stay engaged to their key relationships, and our product is at the core of it. We have ambitious plans, and building our customer base is at the heart of fulfilling our massive vision.
We’re looking for an SDR to join the team and be the first point of contact for customers interested in Contactually.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Contact (email and/or call) a high volume of potential customers per day and qualify them for a demonstration of Contactually’s platform.
- Appropriately update and maintain each contact within our contact database, as well as the overall flow of contacts through our lead process
- Serve as the link between sales and marketing by assisting marketing with aligning the quantity of leads with each month’s goal and partnering with sales to align created opportunities to monthly goals.
- Evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and effectively communicate that to the sales team.
What else do we do?
- As the team that directly talks to our potential customers the most, the Inside Sales Team is a critical feedback hub for the product and marketing teams. Our meetings and conversations help to shape the direction of the product and the company’s image.
- We iterate and improve on our sales and pipeline management processes to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- We train to be better salespeople.
- We acquire the tools, skills, track record, and product knowledge necessary to move into more senior positions at Contactually.
- We play with the office puppies, sing karaoke, occasionally crack the first beer at 4:55 instead of 5:00, and help make this company the biggest thing since sliced bread.
- Self-starters who love our vision and our product
- Motivated professionals who fit our “get stuff done” attitude
- Quick-thinking problem solvers who recognize the value in working hard and and in working smart
- Relevant sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top