Inside Sales Associate
Contactually is a venture-backed SaaS startup, based in the heart of Washington, DC. Our 50 employees and 6 dogs operate in a mission-driven, user-focused culture (we live our values). Our annual revenue is in the millions, and profitability is within our sights. We have a strong emphasis on company culture that has made us one of the top startups in DC and one of the leaders in a developing field.
What do we do?
We convert potential customers (individuals and mid-sized teams) who have expressed interest in Contactually to paid customers through consultative selling.
Through a series of individualized phone consultations, we help entrepreneurs, real estate agents, lawyers, small business owners, non-profits, salespeople, pastors, entertainers, and generally interesting people grow their businesses by improving their relationships.
How do we do it?
We work really, really hard. We run hundreds of consultative appointments with thousands of customers, and combine our knowledge of Contactually with their knowledge of their own businesses to solve our users’ problems. You’ll be getting more reps in less time than a traditional sales role.
What else do we do?
- As the team that directly talks to our potential customers the most, the Inside Sales Team is a critical feedback hub for the product and marketing teams. Our meetings and conversations help to shape the direction of the product and the company’s image.
- We consistently iterate and improve on our sales and pipeline management processes to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- We train to be better salespeople.
- We acquire the tools, skills, track record, and product knowledge necessary to move into more senior positions at Contactually.
- We play with the office puppies, sing karaoke, occasionally crack the first beer at 4:55 instead of 5:00, and help make this company the biggest thing since sliced bread.
- Self-starters who love our vision and our product
- Motivated professionals who fit our “get stuff done” attitude
- Quick-thinking problem solvers who recognize the value in working hard and and in working smart
- Relevant sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top