Mortgage Sales Manager
Our Mortgage Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the credit union’s mortgage sales team. Directing the activities of the mortgage sales and origination team, implementing product and service offerings, meeting the membership’s mortgage needs, and achieving production goals established by management.
- Be Genuine: sincere, honest and authentic
- Be Passionate: love what you do
- Be Purposeful: resolved, determined
- Be the Solution: innovative & empowered
- Be a Servant Leader: lead yourself and others well
- 5 years’ experience in mortgage sales and origination.
- 8 years mortgage industry experience, including a thoroughly knowledge of Fannie, FreddieMac, FHA, VA, and USDA underwriting guidelines.
- Proven leader with a solid track record ofexecuting projects and strategic plan initiatives as well as managing and coachingteam.
- Encompass experience a plus.
See Inside the Office of Consumers Credit Union
Back to top