Mortgage Loan Officer - Grand Rapids
Our Mortgage Loan Officers (MLO) serve the members of the credit union byadvising them on the best way to purchase or re-finance their home andfacilitate the origination of those loans. The MLO will generate leads throughoutside sources such as realtors, builders, CPA's, attorneys, and be assignedoffice referrals.
- Be Genuine: sincere, honest and authentic
- Be Passionate: love what you do
- Be Purposeful: resolved, determined
- Be the Solution: innovative & empowered
- Be a Servant Leader: lead yourself and others well
- Documented track records of sales through personalservice
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Encompass experience a plus.
Meet Some of Consumers Credit Union's Employees
Mortgage Loan Officer
Renee works directly with members, educating and supporting them in making good decisions when it comes to the significant undertaking of building, purchasing, or refinancing a home.
Back to top