Member Service Center Representative – Part Time
The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a passionate Member Service Center Representative (MSCR) – Part Time to join our team. As a MSCR – Part Time, you will provide exceptional service to enhance member relationships and exceed member expectations over the phone.
Our ideal candidate has a great attitude, strong attention to detail and can effectively cross-sell products and services to our members to meet their financial needs. This role needs to have the ability to make decisions.
As an employee of Consumers Credit Union, you are genuine and passionate. You are purposeful and like to be the solution, but more importantly, you are a servant leader.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent member service.
- Respond to all member requests and service inquiries in a prompt and efficient manner to provide superior member service.
- Consistently establish and build relationships with members to grow overall membership base.
- Use empathy and build rapport on each interaction.
- Actively listen to determine member needs.
- Educate members on products and services.
- Achieve and track individual/team sales goals set for the position.
- Recognize and act upon cross sell opportunities.
- Provide support (Online Banking, Text Banking, Bill Pay, etc.) to members, including demonstrations.
- Open new accounts for members.
- Refer new Business Account relationships and perform account maintenance.
- Make loan referrals and assist members with general loan questions.
- Answer member emails with professional and accurate written communication.
- Operate phone system and meet expected call handling statistics (ready-time, handle ratio, etc.).
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Consumers products and services.
- Uphold member confidentiality and follow security guidelines.
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Professional appearance, builds rapports with members, and enjoys working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of current technology. Able to easily navigate multiple software environments.
What you didn't know about the team:
You can often find MSCRs enjoying potlucks, taking wellness walks together, or engaging in friendly competitions. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, loan discounts and more.
Meet Some of Consumers Credit Union's Employees
Mortgage Loan Officer
Renee works directly with members, educating and supporting them in making good decisions when it comes to the significant undertaking of building, purchasing, or refinancing a home.
Back to top