Provide analysis and guidance to businesses and individuals in order for them to make investment decisions; Recommends financial options to members in accordance with their short and long term goals; Prepares and delivers comprehensive financial advice that may include portfolio reviews, asset accumulation strategies, analysis and assessments, pre/post-retirement planning, and asset allocation strategies; Enhances and expands the overall penetration and participation levels of the current investment services program to ensure on-going quality service to existing members/clients.
- Achieves individual and office sales goals by team building with offices to help generate referrals.
- Motivates, educates, and coaches office teams and investment office champions to prospect for quality referrals.
- May involve cold calling on non-member individuals and businesses.
- Cross-sells credit union products and services and acts upon referral opportunities to maintain a ratio consistent with goals.
- Assists members in retirement and estate planning, funding for college, general investment options and loan and deposit needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all Consumers products and services.
- Successfully maintains: Series 7, Series 66, Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses, and State specific securities and investment licenses.
- Contacts potential members by attending business and social events/meetings or by giving seminars.
- Maintains all files and records to comply with the law.
- Knowledgeable in the area of IRA and Trust accounts.
- Develops an understanding of Credit Union rules, regulations, philosophy, organization by-laws and operating procedures.
- Assist in any area as directed by your supervisor.
- Success requires a Bachelor's degree in Business or Insurance (or equivalent work experience).
- 5 years proven experience in the delivery of personal investment products and services, with at least 1 year of experience in a financial institution.
- Successfully completes: Series 7, Series 66, Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses, and State specific securities and investment licenses.
See Inside the Office of Consumers Credit Union
Back to top