Provide analysis and guidance to businesses and individuals in order for them to make investment decisions; Recommends financial options to members in accordance with their short and long term goals; Prepares and delivers comprehensive financial advice that may include portfolio reviews, asset accumulation strategies, analysis and assessments, pre/post-retirement planning, and asset allocation strategies; Enhances and expands the overall penetration and participation levels of the current investment services program and ensure on-going quality service to existing members/clients.
- Achieves individual and office sales goals by working with offices to help generate referrals.
- May involve cold calling on non-member individuals and businesses.
- Cross-sells credit union products and services and acts upon referral opportunities to maintain a ratio consistent with goals.
- Assists members in retirement and estate planning, funding for college, general investment options and loan and deposit needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all Consumers products and services.
- Successfully maintains: Series 7, Series 66, Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses, and State specific securities and investment licenses.
- Contacts potential members by attending business and social events/meetings or by giving seminars.
- Maintains all files and records to comply with the law.
- Knowledgeable in the area of IRA and Trust accounts.
- Develops an understanding of Credit Union rules, regulations, philosophy, organization by-laws and operating procedures.
- Assist in any area as directed by your supervisor.
- Success requires a Bachelor's degree in Business or Insurance (or equivalent work experience).
- 5 years proven experience in the delivery of personal investment products and services, with at least 1 year of experience in a financial institution.
- Successfully completes: Series 7, Series 66, Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses, and State specific securities and investment licenses.
Meet Some of Consumers Credit Union's Employees
Mortgage Loan Officer
Renee works directly with members, educating and supporting them in making good decisions when it comes to the significant undertaking of building, purchasing, or refinancing a home.
Back to top