TheConsumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a Facilities Technician to joinour team. As the Facilities Technician, you will be responsible for propertymaintenance, building operations and a quality image of all retail andcorporate offices.
Our idealcandidate has a great attitude, strong mechanical and technical aptitude,knowledge of and ability to operate building automation systems, and basic knowledgein HVAC. You must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, have a valid driver's license,and be available outside of normal business hours for testing, maintenance, andsite visit purposes.
As an employeeof Consumers Credit Union, you are genuine and passionate. You are purposefuland like to be the solution, but more importantly, you are a servant leader.
What you will do:
- Maintains and enhances theinterior and exterior appearances of our retail and corporate offices.
- Perform facility maintenance andtroubleshooting tasks that may include but not limited to HVAC, plumbing,electrical and carpentry work.
- Monitor and respond to help metickets and various maintenance and service requests by colleagues.
- Assists with clearing officeaudits.
- Monitor vendor performance andwork closely with outside vendors to ensure work is completed according toplans and specifications.
- Assist with all functions relatedto physical security and life safety systems, including but not limited tobuilding security alarms, entry operations, and life safety equipment.
- Assist with proper maintenance,operation and upgrades of HVAC, electrical, lighting, power generation, firesuppression, door controls and other programmable systems and equipment.
- Assists with record retentionstorage areas and ensures document retention processes are in compliance.
- Assists with construction andrenovation projects.
- Assists with monitoringfacilities for compliance with MIOSHA, OSHA, and ADA requirements.
- Assists with central supplyprocess.
- Assists with audio/videocapabilities in conjunction with IT Department.
- Performs other duties asassigned.
What you'llbring to the table:
- Associates or bachelor's degreehighly preferred, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experienceand/or training in field.
- Knowledge of and ability tooperation building automation systems.
- Must have strong mechanical andtechnical aptitude.
- Demonstrate strong written andcommunication skills.
- Must have analytical and problem-solvingskills.
- Knowledge or experience in buildingautomation systems and basic knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Must be available outside ofnormal business hours to assist in recovery in the event of failure or outageof critical systems; including for maintenance, site visits, and testingpurposes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be comfortable and able towork on a ladder.
- Must be able to operate smallhand and electric mechanical tools.
- Must be able to workindependently without direct supervision.
- Must have valid driver's license.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and anexcellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and alow deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percentmatch up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year ofemployment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-housetraining, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. Anddon't forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
Meet Some of Consumers Credit Union's Employees
Mortgage Loan Officer
Renee works directly with members, educating and supporting them in making good decisions when it comes to the significant undertaking of building, purchasing, or refinancing a home.
Back to top