Program Manager, Digital Lab
- Yonkers, NY
Consumer Reports is seeking a Program Manager to be a part of our exciting new Digital Lab initiative! In this role you will manage organizational projects and oversee the work of CR’s Digital Lab with a key focus on aligning deliverables with overarching strategy, managing budgets, ensuring deadlines are met, and coordinating the activities of multiple workstreams.
- Partners with the Director of CR’s Digital Lab to execute a roadmap that delivers on the program’s overall strategy
- Coordinates cross-functional work managed by research and testing, advocacy, content, and communications teams
- Develops new processes and protocols for interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Communicates with executive leadership, internal stakeholders, and external resources to communicate program roadmap, strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Tracks key project milestones and recommends adjustments to Digital Lab leadership and stakeholders.
- May support other Development initiatives and projects resulting in new grants and investments, in particular those related to digital privacy.
- Facilitates contracts, project planning, project tracking, division plans, monthly newsletters, weekly meeting agendas, administration of the Fellowship program, and the evolution of internal communication tools and knowledge bases for the Digital Lab (including Slack).
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification is required.
- Has 5 to 7 years of IT or business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of managing successively more complex projects.
Back to top