Product Marketing Manager, Shopping
- Yonkers, NY
CR’s Shopping Program aims to offer fun, useful, trustworthy, and well-reported shopping tips, trends and deals for millions of consumers to help make them better, more-empowered shoppers. Consumer Reports is so trusted because of rigorous, independent testing, research, and reporting and that’s why we stand out in a crowded landscape of product reviews, recommendations and shopping advice.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Affiliate Shopping who wants to make a difference in helping CR advance its independent, non-profit work to make the marketplace fairer, safer and more transparent. You’ll lead CR’s marketing efforts for this fast-growing, exciting, innovative, revenue-generating program. You believe that in order to do well you must be part of doing good -- this will drive you to help millions of consumers cut through the noise when they’re trying to figure out the best, safest and most reliable product for their needs!
What you will do
- Develop a marketing roadmap that supports accelerated business growth and informs future Shopping Program strategies.
- Work closely and collaborate with the cross-divisional Shopping team, sharing with and learning from each member.
- Leverage a variety of channels to deliver relevant, cohesive marketing messages and customer experiences that drive measurable business outcomes
- Understand consumer needs and shopping behaviors and the unique competitive landscape while gaining insight as to how our members and visitors use our product
- Mine data from our Shopping and Digital analytics teams to inform both optimization and strategy
- Partner with consumer insights and product team to create segments, orchestrate campaigns, and prove efficacy through testing
- Provide consistent execution of shopping program needs
- Create consistent narrative/messaging to articulate CR's Shopping Program as a unique feature of Membership
- You have a proven track record with experience in data-driven, digital marketing
- You can turn data insights into meaningful action and measurable ROI
- You are have experience developing strong partnerships across a multitude of teams
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience working in affiliate marketing a plus
Back to top