Marketing Platform Analyst
The Marketing Platform Analyst is a key member of the Consumer Data Hub team reporting to the Manager, Consumer Data Hub. She/he will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, auditing and troubleshooting of the Consumer Data Hub. Other responsibilities include performing UAT on system changes, writing/updating documentation and writing technical requirements for Consumer Data Hub enhancements in support new business processes and marketing programs.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience managing marketing databases, CRM systems or data warehouse operations. Understanding of ETL workflow.
- Experience working with at least one relational database system (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc)
- Strong hands-on data analysis skills, ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Basic coding knowledge with one or more programming languages/libraries (Python, pandas, numpy, matplotlib, R etc) for data explorations, analysis, and visualization preferred.
- Experience with reporting, business intelligence and data visualization tools (Tableau) preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Capable of presenting complex issues in a clear manner to business and technical professionals.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and translate their requirements into technical specifications and processing instructions for Data Warehouse developers.
- Validate the quality of data enhancements made to the production database such as validating inbound/outbound files, manual fixes, and spot checking results of production change requests.
- Validate weekly production loads, reviewing counts and identifying and resolving data anomalies.
- Develop and execute test plans, document the results.
- Execute ad hoc queries against the database for problem resolution. Analyze data issues, determine source of problem, and recommend corrective actions. Identify improved controls and procedures to avoid recurrence.
- Liaison with contributing source system vendors to ensure the seamless processing of the regular updates of the Consumer Data Hub database.
- Update documentation for systems changes in support of data governance objectives
- Performs other duties of the department but not those of a higher level.
Back to top